Saturday, February 9, 2008

Japanese Blue Cheese Endorsement as Good as Signed!

Once this goes through, I’m as good as in the black. After Steven Seagal Lightning Bolt Energy Drink sales bottomed out, I didn’t think I’d get the call, but the Japs love me, and they can’t get enough of my Shinjuku robe, which I may be able to fit back into by mid-March. Awaiting first shipment, which will go right into the Fisher & Pakyel self-regulating cheese compartment. What a great fridge this is! Didn’t, unfortunately, manage to sort out any endorsement with the Fisher & Paykel people, but you never know. Which reminds me, the E-7160 is the cat’s pajamas. And it doesn’t have a lock, so you’ll never . . . LOCK YOURSELF OUT! Hungry most of yesterday; chi was still a bit low. Just thought about this: I’ll have to stock up on crackers for my blue cheese, won’t I? The only downside to this arrangement is that, according to my contract, I’ll have to consume ‘half a kilo of Kyushu Blue per day’ and ‘be seen in the best restaurants in Hollywood eating a half kilo of Kyushu Blue per day’. Well, you can’t have your cake and eat it too . . . or can you? Just watch me!

Yesterday’s Meals
Breakfast
2 oz. Kyushu Blue on rye crackers (6 points)

Mid-Morning Snack
1 oz. Kyushu Blue on oat crackers (4 points)

Lunch
5 oz. Kyushu Blue by itself, glass of sake (13 points)

Mid-Afternoon Snack
1 oz. Kyushu Blue melted over reduced fat black bean tortilla chips (4 points)

Dinner
Red peppers stuffed with Kyushu Blue (7 points)

Midnight Snack
After all that cheese, I was in a ‘White Castle’ mood. Challenged Chatto to a duel (sometimes he falls for this) and we drove out to the White Castle on East Vandeluthe, incognito. Chatto made the mistake of starting off too fast; I paced myself carefully and didn’t even feel mildly nauseous until my 46th burger. Left Chatto in the dust at number seven. Final Results: Chatto 7, Me 67. Passed by the Taco Bell All-Night window on the way back (why do they always put these places on the same side of the road you’re driving on?) and celebrated my victory with a Big Bell Value Meal (I deserved it) and a pint of moss rose back at the ranch.

My weight: 380

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home