Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Black Tuesday

The Buddhists say that a man is the sum of his personal actions. When will power is low therein lies the test, and I have to say that I’ve failed mine miserably. When I rolled out of bed at 1 o’clock yesterday afternoon I was hallucinating. My head was throbbing and my heart rate was up, and I found, after repeatedly trying to force a bowel movement, that I had absolutely no stools. Meditation failed, as did a stroll in the pebble garden. Gary was still out. I knew what had to be done, and did it, even if it violated all my principles, both as a human and a Buddhist, not to mention an animal rights activist and a friend of all God’s creatures, large and small. I only hope my honesty counts for something.

Yesterday’s Meals
Toro, boiled and served on garnish of weeds (2 points)

My Weight: 337 lbs

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home