Saturday, January 26, 2008

Serious Steps

Fisher & Paykel people arrived yesterday and installed electronic lock on refrigerator. Chatto has been entrusted with the password. Feeling good. Ran power sprints in Meditation Meadow in back of pebble garden (5 min), followed by three sets of five sit-ups, and a jumping jack. Broke out in a sweat! Today I think I’ll try on my Shinjuku robe; I have a feeling it might fit this time. Examined my sword collection after lunch yesterday and answered wolf pup protection scheme: I will donate $10,000 as long as they agree to photograph me with a wolf pup. All in all, a very productive day. Gary said he would be stopping by next weekend for a mid-afternoon snack. What will I prepare? Patience.

Yesterday’s Meals
Breakfast
3% fat cream cheese and smoked salmon on slice of rye bread (6 points)

Mid-Morning Snack
Glass of pomegranate juice (3 points)

Lunch
Yellow pepper consommé (4 points)

Mid-Afternoon Snack
Dried soya shredded and laid on bed of bean sprouts with hoisin sauce (5 points)

Dinner
Fillet of sole served in its own juices, sweet potato pancakes baked with scallions and hot pepper, mango chutney, baked plaintain for desert (7 points)

Midnight Snack
Refrigerator locked

My Weight: 336 1/4 lbs

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home