Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Gift from the Gods

A day of rest and reflection yesterday. Performed sacred chants for the souls of my ancestors, minimal garden duties. The weeds have been subdued thanks to Chatto’s dedication and perseverance. Received correspondence from an orphanage in Bulgaria and from a wolf pup protection organization in Transylvania; will have Chatto look into both. And . . . a wonderful surprise! I found a little field mouse with a broken leg in the pebble garden yesterday afternoon. I patched the little fellow right back up and put on a splint. I’m going to call my new four-legged friend, Toro, after my favorite sashimi. Decided, on second thought, not to limit my diet to raw meat.

Yesterday’s meals
Breakfast
Poached eggs (4 points)

Mid-Morning Snack
Smoked mackerel (5 points)

Lunch
Grilled tuna pita (6 points)

Mid-Afternoon Snack
Celery sticks filled with organic peanut butter and raisins (4 points)

Dinner
Diced chicken wraps with low-calorie mayonnaise and curry dressing, light potato salad, chilled peach with lemon and organic sweetener (8 points)

Midnight Snack
Beef shwarma, gyro, falafel, french fries, Coca-Cola

My weight: 335 lbs

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home