Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Meat is Chi

More stamina, more focus, more healthy chi . . . Raw meat! I decided to begin this new diet yesterday, because rumor has it that it was the only thing Marlon Brando tried that ever worked. Got an e-mail from Jeff Speakman today; will put it up as a link. Jeff’s own struggles with his extra poundage have been tied to my own, though I’ve always thought that Jeff was merely ‘tubby’ or ‘paunchy’ but never staggeringly obese. Jeff and I have been exchanging letters for a while now; he’s a good little ‘fat’ buddy. Problems: I can’t fit into any of my clothes, even my Buddhist robes, and have difficulty moving from the couch. I figure after a day or two, when the meat does its job, I’ll feel more lively. Chatto is shaking his head.

Yesterday's Meals:
Breakfast
One serving veal liver tartine (4 points)

Mid-Morning Snack
Half serving pork cutlet in lime juice and salt (5 points)

Lunch
Steak tartare (7 points)

Mid-Afternoon Snack
Congealed beef stock (4 point)

Dinner
Cubed tenderloin mixed with pineapple soaked in tequila, wild rice, leek in lemon sauce, no dessert (5 points)

Midnight Snack
Two tubs of Cool Whip Light, mayonnaise and cucumber on white bread squares, one candy apple, sampling of marzipan (All that raw beef obviously had the opposite effect. My appetite later returned with a vengeance! That's to be expected with such a drastic dietary change.)


My Weight: 334 lbs

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home