Friday, January 25, 2008

Less is More

If you’ve never taken the time to think about this, now is the time: Less is more. The applications are endless, and for the serious dieter, far-reaching. Instead of a packet of sunflower seeds, you now have a bowl! Half a Cornish hen served dry easily becomes an entire fowl dripping with juice! As most of you know, I’ve never preached what I haven’t practiced, and so yesterday was a day of 'less is more.' Since I really feel on the verge of a benchmark in my dieting, Chatto has contacted the Fisher & Paykel people to find out if electronic locks can be installed on their refrigerators. It seems the obvious step to take. Waiting to hear back. Until then, let me share Yesterday’s Meals with you.

Yesterday’s Meals:
Breakfast
Pinch of lemon zest (0 points)

Mid-Morning Snack
Half serving dried cranberries and sunflower seeds (1 point)

Lunch
Lima bean (0 points)

Mid-Afternoon Snack
Cored apple, baked and served with cinnamon and nutmeg garnish (1 point)

Dinner
Radish (0 points)

Midnight Snack
Two Pizza Hut personal pizzas

My Weight: 336 lbs

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jspeakman said...

The raw meat diet doesn't work - stay far, far away. Gave me horrible gas, and I actually GAINED five pounds.

January 25, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home