Monday, February 4, 2008

Large and Loving It!

Fisher & Paykel people delivered refrigerator yesterday afternoon. Have I really gone three days without one? The lettuce crisper is superb though, which reminds me that I haven’t been getting enough roughage lately. Will have to send Chatto to the Whole Foods with carte blanche on anything green. I see a rocket salad with crumbled low-calorie blue cheese and papaya in the near future. Yummy! Otherwise, met with Kenny Loggins to discuss some lyrics for Swamp Daddy. Kenny thinks I should be making more use of my ‘soulful side.' Funny enough, Muddy Waters used to tell me the very same thing! Which reminds me, Muddy loved fried bologna, and I LOVE FRIED BOLOGNA. Will sign off by saying that when I hit 345 the other day, I didn’t let it get me down, and the reason was my old Buddhist stand-by — half-empty or half-full? If I choose to look at it negatively, I am a heavy 300-pounder. But I choose to look at it this way: I am now a light 400-pounder. Good chi, and enjoy yesterday’s meals.

Yesterday’s Meals
Breakfast
Granola fruit parfait (5 points)

Mid-Morning Snack
Bran muffin (5 points)

Lunch
Spinach and orange salad with crushed walnuts, pita crisps, 4 oz. fresh hummus (6 points)

Mid-Afternoon Snack
Tom Selleck Magnum Protein Bar (Tom uses them for his seniors volleyball league and they taste great!, 4 points)

Dinner
Low-carb tortilla with spicy chipotle dipping sauce (5 points)

Midnight Snack
Dunkin Donuts Binge (Sent Chatto out at 1 a.m. in the Fists for Hire utility van on a ‘covert op’; said the donuts were for Gary’s niece’s first communion. Chatto was suspicious but compliant, and returned at 2 with ‘the goods.' I emptied donuts (with the obvious exception of the jellies) into a trough, crushed into powdered form and poured on a quart of fresh cream and coffee and a box of Splenda, and stirred until viscous; crammed it all down with a tuning fork (this took some time). Ate jellies. Filled boxes back up with conglomerated pebbles from pebble garden, DHL’d all 10 of them to Lou’s Grill in Malibu (closed down about a year ago) at 3. Polished off 2 boxes of Munchkins and burned containers. When the ‘donut fever’ hits me, I’ve learned that, no matter what I aspire to in my eating habits, I’ve just got to go with the flow and get it out of my system. Incidentally, I didn’t get sick, which is worrisome.

My weight: 349 lbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home