Thursday, October 23, 2008

Trouble in Hollywood

Image of the Day: Fire Down Below (Original Cover with Me)
Was a little disheartened to hear from Warner Brothers yesterday that I won't be appearing in the Anniversary Golden Edition "Fire Down Below" DVD. Sadly, I've been erased. They seemed to suggest that it would be better for sales that way. I don't know, Jack Taggart has always been a role close to my heart. I was svelte, sexy without being vulgar about my sex charms, witty . . . There was a brilliant outtake where a fireman says, "Everybody out! Fire!" and I say "Down below! Down Below!"Anyway, that's a little bit of film lore for you. The working title had been, "On Fiery Ground". The positive side to yesterday's events is that I received a gorgeous pesto log from Wesley Snipes' ex-mother-in-law in Tampa, Elva Snipes. Elva realized that yesterday was my Buddhist reincarnation's name day, as very few did. In return, I sent a bucket of chi to Elva and a six-pack of chi to Wesley, even though he didn't remember my name day.
Fitness-wise, not much to report. I blew a few notes out on my C harp for some mild cardio, and re-sorted my sea glass collection. Ate leftovers from the R.V. Buffet, with the pesto log. I miss my houseboy. 

My Weight: 934 1/4 lbs
3 Me's:  2802 3/4 lbs 
Humvee M998: 5200 lbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home