Friday, April 18, 2008

Back to Square One

Image of the day: A Disheveled Baldwin

Dear Fans and Supporters,

It has been suggested by most of Team Seagal that I attend a week-long retreat being offered in the foothills of the Robledo Mountains, a sort of Black Mountain College for obesity sufferers. Len Kumis, an old friend and fellow overweight martial artist, is the mind behind this, and I will be traveling there with the NeoFat Team, Dr. Otix and Drahousek, Simpuk and a small staff of bearers. As the only requirement of acceptance is a weight that exceeds 600 lbs, carts will be provided. I have been told that due to the rigorous nature of the retreat (all distractions and possible hunger-triggers are strictly forbidden) internet access will be limited. I will do my best, as I always do, to keep you informed of my ever-changing body size. Thank you and good chi.

Sensei


Yesterday’s Meals:

The Seagal-Busey-Gibson Petting Zoo

Side by Side:

My Weight: 709 lbs
The Baldwin Brothers: 900 lbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home