Thursday, March 6, 2008

Temecula Burger King Sighting a Hoax

Don’t have much time to write today. The pebble garden was ‘attacked’ last night. Don’t know who did it but I have my suspicions (Chuck Norris!) Anyway, just wanted to say that that piece in the Portland Observer is a fake. I was never spotted at a Burger King in Temecula ‘getting impatient with the girl behind the counter’ (I’ve never even been in Temecula for Christ’s sake). Leonardo DiCaprio made it all up. He’s always spreading vicious rumors. I don’t feel like I have to defend myself at this point, but I’ll just say this: 1) I’m fasting (Earth to Leonardo!) 2) I never go ‘into’ fast food restaurants (especially these days), I use the drive-thru 3) I’m a McDonald’s man and always will be. So, the bottom line is: Go back to your day job, Leonardo, and Blood Diamond scored lower on Rotten Tomatoes than Urban Justice!

I just can’t stand the negativity. Anyway, will sign off by saying that I broke Dom DeLuise’s scale yesterday and am kind of in the dumps because of it. Hope I’ll have better luck tomorrow.

My weight: 471 lbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home