Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Black Power

Image of the Day: Me and a Negro

Really shouldn't be honking away today. I've been unbelievably flatulent since Tuesday (Guatemalan chicken for 45, I suspect), but felt I should just let my fans and supporters know how happy I am to say that I'm a single American citizen today. 1000 lbs. of chi to Barack Obaba! I personally sent a gift box of chi to Mrs. Obaba and the little Obabas, as well as case of Lightning Bolt Energy Drink for the man himself, both tax-deductible. And let me also say that if the rumors circulating in Malibu prove true, you may be looking (see above) at the next Spiritual Advisor to the White House. Obaba 2008! 

My Weight: 949 lbs.
Barack Obaba's Chi: 1000 lbs. and rising!

  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home