Monday, November 3, 2008

Mud Shrimp Excess

Image of the Day: Mud (shrimp in bottom left corner)
Didn't do much over the weekend other than sift through some stills from my Genghis musical. I haven't decided yet poster-wise whether I'm going to go for a battle pose or a meditative eagle pose, or even a tent feasting scene. Post-production is, thank god, going well, all except for Busey's scenes. Gary demanded to do all his lines in Imperial Prussian rather than Kalmyk and now (since he didn't specify anything about this in his will) my crew in Moldova is dubbing them over. I have decided to personally dub my lines myself.
Otherwise, very excited about a new diet recommended by a fellow obese Buddhist in Shreveport called Mud Shrimp Excess. Here is a brief extract from my stimulating correspondence with Gene Mills, inventor and CEO of Mud Shrimp Excess: 
"Steven, this is a phenomenal way to convert cravings for high-calorie fat makers into a nutritious stimulation of your primordial 'need' to bottomfeed. Mud shrimp, a.k.a solenocera koelbeli, are the Chinaman's secret to sustained sveltness. The key to Mud Shrimp Excess is to eat as many mud shrimp as you can for as long as you can . . . Of course, not all of us are willing to lie face down in mud for a meal, but in my experience this gets the best results. Thanks for the interest and good luck. And, remember, don't boil!"
I ordered a population of mud shrimp early this morning, should have the pond full by Wednesday.

My Weight: 941 lbs.
14 Chinamen in a canoe: 1040 lbs. 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home