Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Brunch with Norris


Image of the Day: One Pound To Go!
Have had a very relaxing week with Chuck on the ranch. What a monkey Chuck is! Always climbing on this or rolling off that, slapping, kicking, making muscles, etc. And I'd never figured Chuck for a fan of piggybacks, but he is. He just loves them, which is a big plus with Tito Jackson around, a big fan of piggybacks himself.
Anyway, after a late Monday night dinner of scallop piccatta and spear-roasted boar, which Chuck himself cooked, Chuck agreed to stay on for Christmas dinner. I have to admit I was flattered, but haven't mentioned anything about this to Chuck. So far, playing it cool. Though I was little hurt to find that Chuck has taken to calling me 'piggy boy' both to my face and to my bearers and house staff. I suppose it's nothing to take personally, but with Chuck at a svelte 185 lbs. (bearded), I've begun to re-think my eating strategy, particularly my edibles budget, which in these days of recession has been hit hard like everybody else's. Basically, my piggery is costing me. I've already had to let go two bearers, and this just days before Christmas.
That's all for now. On my way to brunch with Chuck. I wish you all a very Merry and Caloric Christmas, and hope you'll tune in for a re-cap of my Christmas Dinner 2008 (with Chuck Norris).

My weight: 999 lbs.
2 very very fat men giving Chuck Norris a piggyback: 999 lbs.
Seagal Fat Counter 1000: 1 lb.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home