Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Fried Pickle Diet

Image of the Day: 'The John Wayne Bobbit' (courtesy of Tabson's Grill, Lawson TX)
Ron Deborg sent me this recipe the other day, and I have to say, when I opened the attachment I couldn't stop laughing. Fried pickle spears? It reminded me of the fried Mars bars we used to eat on the set of "Half Past Dead." But the more I thought about it, the better it sounded. As Ron told me, this is an absolutely awesome lowcarb snack that will satisfy just about any craving. I've been eating them for the past day or two as a bedtime and post-bedtime snack, and though I haven't lost any weight, I feel I may be on to something. Here's the recipe:

2 tbs Temptee cream cheese

1 slice ham
1 deep-battered Vlasic zesty dill pickle
2 cartons Hunan pork
Batter and fry at low heat and eat right from the pan. Makes a great appetizer.

Had another small setback with the weigh station yesterday, so couldn't weigh in. Whatever they say about the KWG Crane Scale, it's a hell of a lot better than the Aldot I'm using now.


My possible weight: 990 lbs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost made it to the magic milestone, big guy. Don't let anything stand in your way - you can do it!

December 3, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home